Do you want seamless and easy travelling in New Zealand?
An experienced New Zealand driver guide will show you the hidden and authentic places New Zealand has to offer. They will be your designated driver and assistant throughout your journey. This is a private, individually tailored service, giving you all the time you need to relax and enjoy your stay in New Zealand. Bookings vary from 3-14 days and are available throughout New Zealand.
Why use a personal driver ?
All our driver guides have a wealth of travel experience and local knowledge about New Zealand.
- We can provide German, French and English speaking driver guides.
- All driver guides hold a New Zealand Passenger Transport Licence.
Available for multi-day, overnight travel
Your driver guide will meet you at a pre-arranged location. Your personalised tour will include:
- all transport running costs (petrol, insurance etc) and driver accommodation and meals.
- a premium vehicle will be provided for your comfort.
- your driver will available throughout the day between 8am to 6pm during your booked travel period. Be assured, your guide will be available for any emergencies arising after normal working hours.
All arrangements made for you
- All travel arrangements are custom-made for a private tour party from 1-8 people.
- We will plan your itinerary according to your requirements, make all hotel and tour reservations.
- You’ll enjoy a complete authentic and personalized New Zealand travel experience.
Personal drivers available throughout New Zealand:
Roam James – Private driver ex Nelson
Many chauffeur companies offer premium vehicles, but very few offer a truly classic experience. With Roam James, the car you see here is the car you’ll get, so why not….
Anne Haswell – Driver guide Nelson/Tasman + South Island
Anne was born in what was then East Germany and since 1988, when she began training in the hospitality business in my home country. She worked all over the world, gaining experience in Switzerland, England, Scotland, Bhutan and now, New Zealand.
One of her passions is art. She is a keen painter and belong to a local art group who meet to paint, draw and socialise. She lives in the Tasman region, which has many great galleries and private artists’ studios. Gardening and being outside in nature is one of her favourite ways to spend time. She has a deep love of plants and is keen to show guests some fascinating and beautiful local gardens. Also, she loves to cook – especially with the fresh produce grown at home – and with good food goes good wine of course! Another of her interests.
Michael Nees – Private driver North + South Island
Michael came originally from Germany to New Zealand in 1986 and started working as a tour guide in 1988 for about 10 years. His interests are the outdoors, New Zealand history and birdlife, good food and fine wines. He is also a keen swimmer and cyclist.