Queenstown Rafting offer a great choice of thrilling white water rafting adventures on the Kawarau & Shotover Rivers in Queenstown, New Zealand's adventure capital. Packages include helicopter flight, jetboat ride & bungy jump.
Kawarau River Raft:
Queenstown's Kawarau is the largest volume river rafted commercially in New Zealand, ideal for first-time rafters. Stretches of quiet water allow ample time to practice paddling techniques, look at the scenery or get caught up in a friendly water fight.
Four rapids -- Smiths Falls, Twin Bridges, Do Little Do Nothing, and of course, the unforgettable 400m Chinese Dog Leg, make this trip a great introduction to the thrills and adventure of white water rafting.
- Return transport from Queenstown Rafting Adventure Centre
- Change into full wetsuit rafting clothing- all other equipment provided
- Transfer to Kawarau River put-in point
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Raft the Kawarau River
- Return transfer to Cavell's Rafting Lodge
- Hot showers and sauna
- Complimentary snack and refreshments provided
- Transfer/Return travel to Queenstown Rafting Adventure Centre
- Duration 4 hours with morning and afternoon departures
- Suitable for children over 13 years of age