Abel Tasman Eco Tours offer a range of full day eco tours into amazing private inlets within the Abel Tasman National Park. You'll see the best natural features of this amazing area. Discover a world of golden sands, crystal clear waters and majestic native New Zealand forests. Enjoy natural discovery, bird watching, sight seeing, photography, relaxing, and learning surrounded by the spectacular Abel Tasman National Park.
GOLDEN FUTURE BOAT TOUR - ABEL TASMAN NATURE CRUISE and walk
The iconic Golden Future Tour showcases the wonders of the Abel Tasman National Park coastline. Spend a full day cruising on a private charter boat, visiting numerous beaches, inlets, islands and forests. Your skipper is an expert in his field and will safely guide you through this fascinating place!
Golden Future tour - what to expect:
- A tour from magical Marahau, the gateway to the park.
- Flexibility and friendliness.
- The personal touch: your personal interests will be considered
- Small groups and your own water taxi ‘Zeehaen’ skippered by your world-class guide.
- Yummy hot drinks and snacks.
- Inlets, rock pools, open sea, predator free islands.
- Marine mammals, land and sea birds, fish, plants, invertebrates and more.
- An easy and stunning guided walk around Pitt Head ecological island, with incredible views.