Air Safaris takes you on an unforgettable scenic flightseeing tour of the spectacular Aoraki/Mount Cook and Westland World Heritage Parks. Explore the alpine wonderland of New Zealand's highest mountains, view mighty alpine glaciers and lush coastal rain forests.
Experience the premier scenic flight, the Grand Traverse of Aoraki/Mount Cook and Westland national Parks, flying over 200 kilometres of New Zealand's most spectacular alpine scenery. Highlights include turquoise glacial lakes, golden tussock lands and braided river systems of the Mackenzie basin, remote high country sheep stations, glacial valleys, the Tasman, Franz and Fox Glaciers, the rainforests of Westland and of the course the magnificent peak of Aoraki/Mt Cook - the cloud piercer.
- Scenic flights from Lake Tekapo, Glentanner Park/Mount Cook and Franz Josef Glacier
- Inter-airport flight options for coach tour passengers
- Aerial photography and filming
- Charter flights throughout the South Island
- Milford Sound excursions
- Educational aerial tours and special interest group charters
- Every seat a window seat for great views
Full commentary provided