Sea Kayak Fiordland is Fiordland’s original and most experienced sea kayaking company specialising in sea kayaking, New Zealand style within the Fiordland wilderness - Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky and Breaksea Sounds, Lake Manapouri and Lake Te Anau.
Experience the natural beauty and solitude of the fiords with a one-day classic kayaking trip on Milford Sound. With 4-5 hours of paddling this is suitable for those without previous kayaking experience.
Doubtful Sound provides a more challenging kayaking and camping wilderness experience, still suitable for those with little paddling experience, while Dusky and Breaksea Sounds provide the ultimate in wilderness kayaking and camping for experienced kayakers.
Other options include walking kayaking included as part of your Milford, Dusky or Greenstone Tracks Walk or adding a days diving in Milford Sound onto your kayak trip.
- Milford Sound 1 day tours
- Doubtful Sound 2,3,4 and 5 day tours
- Dusky Sound 6 day expeditions
- Lake Manapouri and Te Anau Guided Tours
- Kayak and Walk Milford Routeburn or Greenstone Tracks
- Kayak and Dive Milford and Doubtful Sound